Today's post come courtesy of Nicole Belisle. She writes:
First off, thanks for your awesome site! It gives me hope in my darkest assisting hours. I hit a wall yesterday reading scripts and came up with the below Top 10 List that I think many of you readers would get a kick out of. It would make my day to see you post it on your page!Well Nicole. I'm in the business of making dreams come true. So here it goes...
TOP 10 REASONS YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN READING TOO MANY SCRIPTS
10. You refer to your past as "Act 1."
9. You describe your boyfriend as Brad Pitt meets Zach Galifianakis.
8. You compare your sex life to a bad script...no climax.
7. You overhear a piece of conversation and rewrite the line better in your head.
6. Your wedding gift to your brother was coverage of the ceremony.
5. When your significant other doesn't remember a past fight you've referenced, you tell them to see the footnote.
4. You recall epic moments in your life as dramatic montages.
3. When you first meet someone you estimate their age, categorize their level of attractiveness, and note one other defining characteristic.
2. You refer to your friends as supporting actors and your boss as the antagonist.
1. You live by the motto What Would Aaron Sorkin do?
|Only 12 more Mad Men specs to go|