Welcome to the Hollywood Temp Diaries edition of "Getting to know you." What you need to do is copy & paste the questionnaire into an email, fill in your answers and send it to five of your closest "Hollywood Friends" [read: people who have better connections or more money than you]. They will each mail responses back to you as well as send to five more "friends." When we're all done, you will learn a lot of little things about your friends and/or have blackmail material! I'd fill it out, but I was too busy writing the questions.
1. What time did you get to work this morning?
2. Coffee, Diet Coke or Red Bull?
3. What side of "the Business" do you work in?
4. Did you have breakfast at home or did you wait to get "Meeting Leftovers"?
5. How many WPM can you type?
6. What was your goal when you moved to Los Angeles?
7. How many times a day do you wonder if moving to Hollywood was the right decision?
8. Which do you dislike most: rolling calls, Xeroxing or getting your boss lunch?
9. Does you boss know how to pronounce your last name?
10. Have you ever had to do anything illegal for your boss?
11. Which website do you waste the most time on while at work?
12. What's the worst excuse you've heard for not getting a job?
13. How many hours have you worked since Monday morning?
14. How many hours sleep have you gotten since Monday morning?
15. Have you ever taken anti-anxiety medication because of your job?
16. On average, do you make more or less than $11 per hour?
17. Who do you think could pick programming better -- Ben Silverman or a trained Chicken?
18. Fill in the blank, "My job requires the skills and intellect of a ___-grade student."
19. If you don't catch a break in 2 more years, will you give up and try a new/different career?
20. Will you tell your friends about the Hollywood Temp Diaries (tempdiaries.blogspot.com)?