- It pays pays well (by temping standards).
- It's a long-term assignment (by temping standards).
- It doesn't require much work so I have time to write.
- My boss isn't an asshole.
- The hours are a strict 9-6.
- My commute doesn't take more than 15 minutes.
- The cafeteria has decent, reasonably priced food.
- I have friends who work close by, so I can luncheon with them.
- My co-workers are pleasant and respectful.
- They have good coffee.
- On Fridays they bring bagels and pastries for the staff.
- The computer works.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
My postings in recent days haven't involved the normal vitriol you've become accustomed to. So I got to thinking last night, "What's happening to me? Am I losing my edge?" Then it hit me, I just started a temp gig and it's not awful. Here's why:
Share this with someone you care about: